Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Noelle's Birthday, yo

I love Noelle. She's one of the few people I am still close to from my high school. Every time I see her I realize how much I miss her, and how lame it is that we see each other so rarely when we're only 40 miles apart.

Example
We had dinner at a totally hot sushi place called Tuna Town. And because I'm that cool, I'd already been there before.

Example
Noelle and her man Jon, a worthy partner for my biatch. This guy is warm and funny, has an extensive knowledge of pop music, and he gets bonus points for having Arizona blood. He also dressed as video game Mario for Halloween, but I won't go into detail as Noelle did about how he looked in little girl's size 16 (was it 14?) overalls.

Example
My dinner, flambe! It was so good I'm still dreaming about it.

Example

Example
Noelle opening her present from Panty Raid.

Example

Example

Example

Example

Example
Then we took off down the street to grab a drink at an establishment with pregnant servers. Bottoms up!

No comments: