Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I went from Phoenix, Arizona all the way to...

The answer in this case is not Tacoma but Huntington Beach.

I offered to help Erin move, and on a whim I hopped on a plane to Phoenix. I will really use any excuse to visit AZ. So we planted ourselves in her newer apartment, sat on her bed and gabbed and gabbed and gabbed. I've barely talked to her since the last time I saw her in May.

We then took her roommate's monster sized akita to the dog park. Sadie couldn't come because she was in heat. There I met the dog park clan.

Example
For Erin's faretheewell dinner, me and the dog park crew went down the street for some Mexican.

Example

Example
Christian joined us, and he, Erin, and I made our way down to a dueling piano bar. We arrived just in time to see one of the pianists perform the Napolean Dynamite Dance.

Please watch his performance here. And don't forget to turn on your volume. After seeing this I thought, if this guy can do it, I need to learn it too!

Example
It was loads of fun and they played everything from power ballads and Journey to Kanye West, NIN, a little Meatloaf action... it was like a dream.

Example
The next day I got to meet Ziggy, otherwise known as Christian's nephew Kaden.

Example
This kid is awesome.

Example

Example

Example

Example
Scheming to take over the world.

Example
Erin's roommates, FJ and Jarvis.

Example
Roberto also drove up to help out.

Example
The fun part.

Example
Erin's bird Caspian is going in the trash.

Example
Our motorcade.

Example

Example
On our way to pick up a few more items.

Example
It looks like this could be the scene of a horror movie.

Example
And we just couldn't leave before I had my fix.

Example
She conquered it, and the rest was easy.

No comments: