Monday, January 02, 2006

Charles and Christine get married, again :)

Gillian's mom and stepfather Charles renewed their vows and entered the holy sacrament of marriage in the church.
Example
We couldn't take flash photos in the church, so mine from the ceremony are kind of blurry. The reception continued...

Example
Gill and Brayton.

Example
Christine and Charles's first dance.

Example
Gill's grandparents, celebrating her grandmother's birthday.

Example
Gill dancing with her uncle.

Example
and grandfather.

Example
and Brayton.

Example
When did Robert get so big?

Example
This is where the evening should have ended. I was going to go home and go to bed. However my car had different plans for us. Five minutes into my drive my car overheated and I pulled off the freeway and into a Burger King parking lot. 60 miles away from home, I realized nothing was going to happen until the next day. I turned my head and fortunate for me there was a Hampton Inn across the street. I checked myself in and made the most of the evening.

Example
It would have been fun if I had a book, my computer, a change of clothes... anything!

The next day I had my car towed (still in my party dress) to BMW of Riverside. A couple hours later Gill and Brayton came to pick me up and Gill and I stayed in Redlands at her mom's until my car was fixed. It turned out to be a bad night for cars. That same evening when I was stranded, somebody, we think purposefully, hit Gill's brand new car and neighbor's car while parked on the street.

Be good to your cars!

No comments: