Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Milian's Big Move to the Big Apple

Milian has been a good friend of mine since first grade. He has a special place in my heart because he was the first boy to call me. It was the 4th grade, and he called me to see what times table I was on. My mother saved his life a few years back when he was having a medical issue his birthday, and I made him call my mom. It was nothing serious, but she had the answer. As I hugged him good-bye, I asked him who would take care of his medical conditions on the opposite coast, and he said he would call my mom and recited my family's phone number. There are probably three people on the planet that still have that number memorized from back in the day, and he is one of them. This is just one of the many reasons why I love the guy.

Example
Im, Sarah, Ben, Milian, and me at Im and Milian's going away party on the rooftop of Fiesta Cantina in Weho.

Example

Example

Example

Example
It was actually quite nice, like a family reunion. I got to spend some quality time with my best friend from kindergarten as well as the celebrant, and other friends from high school that I haven't seen in a really long time.

Example

Example

Example

Example

Example
I hope Im takes good care of my friend in NYC. I am so happy that they are getting the hell out of LA and moving to an amazing city. I will see you boys when the weather is mild. All the best and much love to you.

No comments: