Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Merry Christmas

We don't open presents until Christmas morning. My sister and I used to camp out in my bedroom, but since I no longer have a bedroom there, for the last couple years we've camped in her room. We wake up early and wake up our parents too.

Example

Example

Example
We like to drink.

Example

Example
That's the hat I made for my mom.

Example
The had I made for my dad, and a bottle of Marilyn Merlot.

Example
My new welcome mat.

When we've recovered from opening the presents we usually make some breakfast and lounge around. This year we watched VH1's top 100 one hit wonders. We also usually see a movie and have dinner with the Chinese or Jews, since Chinese restaurants and delis are open on Christmas. This year we opted for The Producers and Jerry's Famous Deli.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or winter evening.

No comments: