Monday, January 02, 2006

Disneyland turns 50, I turn 25

Example
Gill and I ran off to Anaheim the Thursday before my birthday to have some Disney fun.

Example
If you get the chance, go to Disneyland during the week. We didn't wait in line for anything!

Example
Coffee bean in hand, I'm set!

Example
Wait, why is that kid in my picture again!

Example
The weather was amazing.

Example

Example
I can't get enough of these pictures. And my mouth will always be open. Never fails.

Example
After Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, we decided to switch over to California Adventure since it closed earlier.

Example

Example

Example
The Golden Gate Bridge, all spiffy for Christmas.

Example

Example
Can I hitch a ride?

Example
We went on the river rapids ride, and there was so few people in line that we asked to go on a second round. Actually, the family we were seated with wanted to go again. We chatted with the lovely family from Saskatchewan the entire ride.

Example

Example
Do not underestimate this little ride. It's actually quite scary.

Example

Example
We returned to Disneyland.

Example

Example
It's a Small World is the best during the holidays.

Example

Example

Example
Big Thunder.

Example
Action shot during the ride.

Example
It's snowing!

Example
And they lived happily ever after, until my car broke down again and we were stuck in Anaheim.

No comments: