Saturday, March 19, 2011

YoMaMa Froyo


I like GreekYo over FroYo, and I'm not even a big chocolate person, but Yo Mama's dark chocolate flavor is one of the best things I've put in mah mouth!
There are a lot of big time froyo enthusiasts out there, and froyo has really boomed in the time that I've lived here.  Is there a lot of sugar and chemicals?  Probably.  So instead I start my days with some plain old fashioned regular yogurt or Greek yogurt.

Then one day I saw a special flavor advertised at Yo Mama and I thought I would give it a try.  I'm not interested in the other flavors they usually offer like green tea or blueberry or apple.  But dark chocolate tempted me, and I'm so glad it did.  It tastes like chocolate pudding or a fudgesicle.  Amazing.  It would be great with raspberries but since those are hard to come by here, strawberries make an excellent second choice.  It was so good I had it twice in one day.

The sad part is (or maybe this is a good thing) it's not available all the time.  So keep your eyes peeled.  It's good stuff.   

No comments: