Tuesday, March 15, 2011

L's Hens Night

How much champagne can be consumed in 12 hours?  That's me and the bride to be at Insomnia.



A full day of birthday celebrations (see previous post) was followed up by a full night of bachelorette celebrations! Yes, I had A LOT of champagne that day. I love it!

The girls had enjoyed a nice dinner and salsa dancing, and I caught up with them just as they were ready to take their dancing to the streets!  We hit up another club that was a bust, but found ourselves at good ol Insomnia for drinks and dancing.

I haven't seen these gals in FOREVER so it was great spending some quality crazy time together.  We were situated near a table hosted by an older dude who kept the bottles of champagne and shots coming!

Wedding season is approaching in full force. This is just the beginning.

1 comment:

Hens Night said...

Hey
Nice Blog, I like this blog, thanks for sharing great information about Hens Night and Hen Parties. And if you are looking the Hen Nights Ideas and Hen Party in London we also provide this facility in London.