Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sunday Funday: Hiking Edition

My Friday and Saturday were packed with fun and adventure, so why stop there?  I'm a big fan of SUNDAY FUN-DAY!

the full report after the jump




Sunday morning kicked off with a hike on the HK Trail.  Home is just down there!  This was our first scouting hike for the Green Power Hike 2011.  It's a race next month and I'm enrolled in the 25k.  Eek!  On Sunday we completed the first 1/3rd.  Not too shabby.



One of the many amazing things about living on Hong Kong Island: above is the view to the north, and below is the view to the south.  I live here!

I surrender to steep stairs!  Actually, it's very likely that I will trip and fall, so I'm just prepared.

Hmm, this is alarming.  Oh the things we find...




It's moments like these that deserve some harmonica action.


A little rock climbing too.  Awesome!



Lurkers in the bushes!

It was a great day to be out in the sun.  Sunday Funday FTW.

(some pictures stolen from friends!)

No comments: