Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cousins & Cupcakes

Hanging with cousins on the other side of the family: Philip and his GF Ella. 

I've been to Manila several times and this time had no other objective than hanging out with the Big Guy and the rest of the family.  I spent Sunday night throwing back drinks with Philip and chatting away.  It was fantastic to have a weekend of cousin love.

Loads of cupcakes after the jump.


May I present Cupcakes!


There is always something for me at the finish line or at the top of a climb.  This time it was cupcakes.  In my mouth!

Cupcakes are not as easy to find in HK AND they're not nearly as good.  Not at the level of designer cupcake I'm looking for. 




We shared my favorite, red velvet with cream cheese frosting, and AB's favorite which was like an oreo.  He blushed the first time he had it!  The oreo was amazing.  Less cake-like and more cookie crumble with a chocolate mousse filling inside.  Yum!

No comments: