Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ending the 20s, part II

Oh dear. So much has happened. Pepper and I just returned from a wonderful long weekend in the Philippines. But I'll continue where I left off since it will take a short lifetime to upload all the pics...

And now back to some pictures from Ocean Park, from Pepper's cam:

IMG_0014.JPG
Impossible to have a theme park without a little Mexican.

IMG_0078.JPG
You know, just in case they get angry and attack.

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG
I wonder if this lil Chinese gal had a clue about what she was wearing.

IMG_0011.JPG
Don't get excited just yet. It's airbrushed, and now I realize I need something way daintier on my wrist.

IMG_0042.JPG
The way scary, super duper scariest thing I ever did. A ride on the cable car/people mover/skywalk whatever terror you wanna call it.

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

No comments: