Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Last Day in San Diego

I was supposed to leave San Diego, but I decided to stick it out while the hotel and sunshine were no charge.

We dined at PF Chang's, and while my pals ran off to make their last afternoon of confering, I stuck around the most glorious mall I have ever experienced. It was so glorious it hurt. Really. I had to leave before I even ventured on to the second floor.

Meredith got out early and we hit the hot tub.

Example
Mere looks good in my bikini.

Then we got ready for a final night on the town.

Example
Check me out, I made that scarf.

Example
Trying not to commense his I-look-like-I'm-stoned-but-I'm-not face.

Example
It was a long week of banking snafus.

Example
It's a California thing.

Example
Dinner at Seaport Village. I am still dreaming about the goat cheese salad.

Example
We call this dessert, OH!

Example
The gang.

Example
Making friends with the art.

Example

Example

After consulting the fanny pack of our concierge friend Edward (?) we ended up at Dave and Buster's.
Example
A healthy dose of skeeball.

Example
It's like a Chuck E. Cheese for adults.

Example
Sadly, no air hockey.

Example
But to redeem itself, they had DDR.

Example

Example
And then we were thirsty, so we sat at the bar near our bartender Trevor. YAY TREVOR!

No comments: