|@ Azure, Hotel LKF|
Ah there it is, a better picture of last Friday's outfit. Very Americana. I'm learning to re-love that blouse, but I think this outfit was too much fabric. Close enough though. It's a shame you can't see my fabulous 4.5 inch Sam Edelman wooden wedges.
Anyway, it was a major evening:
1. Light show at the Harbour
2. PR proposing via street artist caricature
3. Me and their friends running at them from behind a statue
4. Celebratory drinks at Ozone, 118 floors up and the highest bar in the world
5. Late night eats at Cul-de-sac, where we may have seen a dead guy on the street being taken away by an ambulance.
6. More drinks and dancing at Azure
7. A very late bed time, and a fabulous evening.