Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 Random Things




I was tagged by my friend Dave Lowe
you know how this goes...

The rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here's 6 random things about me...

1. I crack my knuckles.
And I do it a lot. It wasn't always this way. When I got to high school, I was only able to crack my left hand. With college came the right hand. And now in addition to my knuckles, I sometimes crack my neck.

2. I lit my accounting notes on fire after the final, at the door.
My balance sheet didn't balance. I gave up all hope on that business minor.

3. I can't burp.
Most of you know this. That's why I generally don't drink beer. I do enjoy a cold one during sporting events, but after 2 I'm so full that it's not fun any more. But now I kinda can burp, but it's something that should be left to the privacy of my home. I have to take my tongue scraper and push down on my tongue, and manually burp myself.

4. I like boys in uniform. (duh)
I also like boys who wear ties and boys with glasses.

5. If there is avocado or goat cheese on the menu, no doubt that's what I'll order.

6. My first concert was The Bangles in '88.
I was 8 years old. My dad took me and we rocked out in the pit. I insisted that I needed to wear a jean jacket to this event, but after scouring the Valley Indoor Swap Meet, I found nothing appropriate.

I'm going to be a lame-o and only tag one person cause she's relatively new to the blog scene. Mama Rod, you're up!

No comments: