Monday, July 02, 2007

Memphis Day Five

IMG_8928.JPG
Today, somehow, in between workstuff, we were able to visit Graceland.

I'm glad we got it out of the way early in the trip, because sometimes we're just too tired to do anything.

In Graceland, In Graceland
Turnip and I sporting our new shades.

IMG_8831.JPG
Some cool King Threads

Graceland
The mansion.

Graceland

IMG_8906.JPG

TV Room Graceland

Me N the King

IMG_8924.JPG

It was pretty wild. Nothing Paul Simon sang could have prepared me. Definitely a cool stop. All of the Graceland and Memphis pictures will be here -
Memphis Pictures

We've been shooting the past couple of days, and my back really really really hurts. I need to soak in the bathtub. And I'm so puffy from the heat it feels like my skin is going to rip open.

Five days here and I've seen two more Asians. One chick on the news, and one chick on Beale St. That puts my total at 3... and not one at Graceland.

No comments: