Thursday, May 26, 2011

Current Obsession: Style Blogs

(to the tune of Usher's Confessions) These are my obsessions!
Continue reading for the list of goodness on my radar.  It's really that good.
Oscar PR Girl
Runway quality, no fluff, a sense of wonder for beauty.  I'm a real sucker for ODLR.  My mother wore it on her wedding day.


Cupcakes and Cashmere
You had me at cupcakes?  What's the problem?  This is everything that's good in the world including fashion, decor, tasty treats...  Life. Is. Beautiful.



Ramshackle Glam
I have to take a time out for this picture.  How GORGEOUS is this?  The dress, the colors, the hair, the ease, the happiness.  I could slice it in to pieces and eat it.

To the point.  With some unique pieces.  I'm jealous.



Again, to the point.  She posts her outfits every day.  Love it.



A girl who believes detail shots are the best.  Check!
She also includes How-Tos, like how to color block, step by step.  This illustrates the difference between putting clothes on and styling.  One of the ten commandments I'm sure.

xxx

No comments: