Monday, April 21, 2008

I Heart Hangover Brunch

Hangover Brunch
I heart day drinking and it's probably a good thing that this doesn't happen too often. I can't remember the last time I did for real day drinking. Maybe Sunset Junction? I love it. It reminds me of the college days, hangover Brunch at Bob Dobbs, or Thirsty Thursdays at the Frog, when we were supposed to be at a screening.

This is me with my newish and newest friends, celebrating Powers' 30th, as if a big party the night before wasn't good enough.

We nabbed a good spot for people watching, left the group to meet some other friends for Mexican, then we regrouped at our original spot where we took over the life of a lonely sailor, and accidentally invited a prostitute to join us.

After 7 hours of drinking, I pulled it together to meet Nat for Street Kings. I still heart Keanu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.