Sunday, October 21, 2007

That Concludes Fashion Week

I was very fortunate to attend a total of 4 (!) LA Fashion Week events through my part-time employer Going.com.

_MG_9318.JPG

Friday was Gen Art at the Petersen Automotive Museum. It was so so so much fun and it was filled with really fun people.

_MG_9353.JPG

I would have stayed all night but it rained and I had to haul it several blocks to my car.

Saturday was Eco Nouveau, which was an all day all night event, but I didn't stay very long because mushy peas were waiting for me at the Oleykoski house.

_MG_9398.JPG

_MG_9416.JPG

It was getting kind of lonely enjoying all that fashion and fun without any friends, so Monday Marie and I went to the Jordi Scott show at the Vanguard. It was a fun show and there were definitely a few things that we craved. When it was all over they cleared the runway to make room for a dance floor, and as usual, we had the entire dance floor to ourselves! It was a blast and we tried to deny our destiny but once the DJ played Journey we were sold.

_MG_9479.JPG

I wrapped it up on Thursday at Karl Kani's show at Republic.

_MG_9533.JPG

More pictures are on Going or here

I love Fashion. And that Concludes Fashion Week.

No comments: