Thursday, May 22, 2008

One Night Only

IMG_0019.JPG
Since it was a quick trip home, I was left with one night only to throw down with my peeps.

For as quick as it was, and working during the bulk of it, I think I was pretty successful with my rounds. Some time with the parents, some time with Pepper's parents. Some time with Sophie, and a wee bit of time with Cougar. A night with my ol school girls Sarah and Erin. A night with my former favorite workmates. A strange night in the Valley with my Life Partner. A lazy afternoon in Redondo with the crew, and we topped it off with ONE NIGHT ONLY.

The picture above is at Frost's. Manolo, his betta fish since our humble beginnings in Silver Lake had passed away the day I arrived in LA. He is now cryonically frozen in an Ed Hardy water bottle where we will keep him until we can bring him back to life.

IMG_0018.JPG
Yep, that's good ol Manolo keeping the Jager company.

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

I loves my friends.

No comments: