Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sorry to Interrupt your Regularly Schedule Program

I didn't want to be that person that leaves their blog in the dust while others hit Friendship Night daily, looking for some distraction from work for a few minutes. My fabulous job has torn me apart from picture posting for several weeks, but I promise one day pictures of Marie's wedding will appear. And Lorelei's welcome back party. And the Marathon. I'm sure there's more.

Why is Ashley Judd on Martha Stewart's show?

So I dined twice at the Waffle House. I thought the food was GREAT. I'd do it again. I know there's gotta be a Sonic around here somewhere. And in Lawrenceville, Georgia I met Dizzy Gillespie's grand newphew.

Famous words from my director, "Bring me his head."

Our crew is also concocting a bevy of new tv programs inclucing, "That's Leather?", "That's Riveting!", and "Cable Television."

2 comments:

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

"and that's the news!"

karley70jared said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Get yours now, you will thank me later!
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.