Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oley Wedding - The Cliff's Notes

I am back from my tour of the greater Atlanta area and before I leave for the next adventure I have to get Friendshp Night caught up to speed. So, last I left you, Marie and Eamonn were getting married...

Cambria is, and for many many years has been a favorite place of mine.

Example
It was like something out of E.T. when we stepped outside our spacious suite.

Example
And then we arrived at the Blade Runner salon in SLO for a morning of beauty. The salon is not affiliated with replicants. I asked.

Example

Example
After an amazing lunch at a favorite French restaurant, we were on our way to the tech rehearsal.

Example

Example

Example

Example

We had some time to unwind before the rehearsal dinner and opened a bottle of wine.

Example

Example
A pre-party on my bed.

And on the horizon, the Rehearsal Dinner!

No comments: