Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A 50 for Disneyland

Announcer: Hey Jag, your job just ended. What are you going to do now??
Jag: I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND.



No really. That's how it went down. We wrapped Uncommon Threads, and Lettie and I took off to Aneheim. And, since she was on the way and currently on hiatus, we picked up Lorelei too.

This is when we got to the park and hopped on the tram. I call this, "Lettie and Lorelei, on Lasik."


If you can see him, this is Mickey demonstrating his rock climbing skills. The new line up on the Disney Channel includes extreme sports.



First stop, Space Mountain. I feel like I've been waiting an eternity for this ride to re-open. It's one of the few rides this pansy can handle.


Next stop, the Buzz Lightyear ride. It's Lettie's favorite.
These are really the funniest pictures I've ever seen...





Us in line for Indiana Jones. He's so sexy.


Yo ho yo ho, a pirate's life for me!


Can somebody please tell me why the Haunted Mansion is always breaking down? Oh, and check out the chick behind Lorelei. She had tons of eye makeup on.







A little Thunder Mountain action.


Another enigma: why is the line for Peter Pan always long?!


A trip to Hell in Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.


Question #3: Why is the Judge talking into the horse's ass?


It's a Small World. Piece of useless trivia: Both Lorelei and Christine sung It's a Small World for their kindergarten graduation.


This is us doing JAZZ HANDS on our second round of Space Mountain.


And this is a portrait of a lady at the ice cream shop, also doing JAZZ HANDS.

No comments: