Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Great Things Ahead: Fall Preview Edition

There are so many great things ahead.  Here's my list of things I'm looking forward to.

  • Cooler temps, fall, and football!
  • Cooler temps mean outdoor activities like biking and hiking!
  • Seeing my former neighbor from Silver Lake
  • Mid-autumn festival (day off!)
  • National day (another day off!)
  • Working in Jakarta
  • Vacationing in Jakarta
  • Getting over this cold
  • More climbing
  • LA's 1st Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon
  • Artjamming
  • Halloween
  • Weekend at Beas River
  • A couple of weeks visiting home which includes food, shopping, my dog, my peeps and...
  • UA vs UCLA at the Rose Bowl!
I love having things to look forward to.  Over the summer I had a few things I was dreading and asked the higher powers to give me things to look forward to.  Well, there they are!

No comments: