Monday, July 06, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours fo sho

Things are busy busy busy busy!!

And good. This is job security in rough times people.

It's good all around. Although there are some moments when I am close to flipping out, somehow I manage to get by with just a few more gray hairs.

A few weeks ago I was on a family vacation in Italia! It was great to hang with my family outside of our normal digs. We ate like madmen and still somehow shed pounds. We spoke decent Italian (which is strange that I can't speak a lick of Cantonese after a year and a half) found some great fashions, got in touch with our Catholic side.

Then I returned to a pretty tumultuous time in the office. Nutty, but it keeps us on our toes and makes the day FLY by.

My social life has been waning because I'm sick ALL THE DAMN TIME. But there's good stuff somewhere in there I swear.

Shoot me an email sometime. I miss your ass.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I remember being sick all the time...I think I was allergic to Jeremy! :)