Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Oh So Quiet (Ssh, sshh...)

Hi Friends. I've been quiet lately because I've been sick. Not a cold or flu sick. Possibly a virus, coupled with iron deficient anemia, and I've been flying low on the radar for about 6 weeks.

It was bad. It really knocked me out and now I'm on the road to recovery. I'm nearly there! I've been productive at work and finally made it back to the gym after several weeks off.

So, you haven't missed anything.

Easter was super chillax because everyone else was out of town, and because I wasn't feeling well I didn't go anywhere. The weather has been very gray with rain sometimes, but on Easter sunday I made it to Shek O beach by myself for some reading. The cool thing about Easter here is it's a 4 day weekend!

Coming up, there's lots of birthdays ahead and next weekend heading to Sanya in search of sunshine!

No comments: