Thursday, November 06, 2008

Oktoberfest @ the Races

20081104b
Wednesday nights = beer and horses. On this very special mid-October Wednesday we celebrated Oktoberfest with sausage, pretzels, games, and lots and lots of beer. It was a super fun night.

Can you spot me in between the red and green tents? This picture was taken by my German friend Lory from the other side of the racetrack.

20081104c
This is me n my friend Willis from LOS FELIZ. Yeah, us Angelinos gotta stick together. I also met some dude from the OC that night. It's funny to me that people get all excited to tell me that they're from the Orange Curtain when they learn I'm from LA. And really all I want to do is bitch slap them.

After the crowds were gone, I headed to the Pawn for a drink and a round of fooseball. THEN ended up at Carnegies for many many more drinks and dancing on the bar. Oops.

No comments: