Friday, September 09, 2005

Big Wangs

On Friday, the Universe wanted me to go to Big Wangs.

First, UA alum were gathering there for our first game of the season. I put this event on the backburner for something else. But when that fell through, the path guided me back there for a birthday party.

If you want to know how the evening went, this pretty much sums it up:
Example
Oh the fear. Oh the terror!

I'm not sure exactly what happened. All I know is a slew of drinks arrived in our direction, and the bartender (not Wayne!) really liked Lettie.

Example
And the evening started out with such promise. At least we kept it interesting!
Here's Lettie and Julie, before the crazies arrived.

And the consensus is that we'd all go back. I think it has something to do with that mid-west feel, smack dab in the heart of Hollywood.

No comments: