Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Jagolino Pepper

11.03.2005
Ten years ago today I met my fiancee at a football game.

Example
And here he is today, fixing my necklace.

Example
Driving through town.

Example
Ouch.

Example
After a fancy lunch at The Sizzler. Outback was closed, and we were laughing too hard to stop in to Bruce's Prime Rib and Liquor Store.

Example
A cute picture of Brian. We'll just pretend I wasn't supposed to be in it, although I think I'm the one who took the picture.

Example
A better self portrait.

Example
Thirsty?

Example

Example
What's goin on here?

Example
After din with the fams.

Example

Example

Example

2 comments:

the IMAGINATIVE ACTION REGIME said...

how lovely. what a great couple. and a super necklace, might i add. we'll have to catch up sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

So after reading Stacy's comment I wonder what great couple she's talking about? Me in my class A uniform standing next to your dad with his N Korean hat on? That's what I'm thinking about it.